Office progress

We did some touch up painting on my office today and installed the shelves. Had to cut out some molding here and there to make it work, but the shelves are installed. Turns out one of the shelves is not such a good fit, so I’ll have to take it back. I started getting into boxes to put away books and realized that many of those boxes are full of stuff that is office related, but it’s not going to fit. I am going to have to dig deep and get rid of things. Hopefully this week I’ll be able to get it all cleared out by next weekend to get the Christmas tree. I was really hoping to be further along in the unpacking. Like done. But it looks like it’s going to be quite awhile yet. Darnit. But hopefully this week will see a lot of progress. I also hope all my research books will fit. I’m just not sure.

I may also find out if I’m having a problem with my printer. We moved it, and when we did, it dumped ink out, but on the opposite side of the printer from where the cartridge loads. I hope that doesn’t mean the printer has gone to hell. I guess I’ll find out.

I still have to touch up other paint. Unfortunately, the tape we used pulled up paint and I’m going to have to sand and repaint that. After the new year. OMG. It’s almost 2014.




%d bloggers like this: