There’s a meme running around asking people to mention ten books that have stuck with you for whatever reason or which have been influential. I like the meme, so I’m joining in. I’m skipping over the little kids books I remember. These are in no particular order:
1. Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen
2. Bleak House, Charles Dickens
3. As I Lay Dying, William Faulkner
4. Nine Princes of Amber, Roger Zelazny
5. Aurora Leigh, Elizabeth Barrett Browning
6. Narnia books (that’s a cheat for all of them, but sue me).
7. Dracula, Bram Stoker
8. Dragonflight, Anne McCaffrey
9: Sunshine, Robin McKinley
10. Deeds of Paksennarion, Elizabeth Moon
Tell me, what books have stuck with you?